DytechOne Managed Services
This service is designed to give you the critical technical support you need to maximize your network’s speed, performance, and stability, without the expense of a full-time IT staff.
Unlike other computer consultants who profit from the failures in your IT environment, our purpose is to PREVENT computer problems from escalating into unexpected downtime, data loss, interruptions in business, and financial loss. Reactive break-fix service models guarantee downtime. Dytech ONE Support Programs strive to eliminate downtime by being proactive.
The Benefits Are Obvious
- Proactive instead of Reactive – Traditional break-fix service models work on servicing computers and networks when they are broken or down. Essentially you are guaranteed downtime with the break-fix model. With the Dytech ONE Support Program, the service model becomes proactive which eliminates most downtime. This reduces costs and increases productivity in your business.
- You’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place.
- You’ll experience faster performance, fewer “glitches”, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect many of these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT department without the costs. As a network maintenance customer, you’ll have access to a knowledgeable support staff that can be reached immediately should you have any kind of problem or question.
- You’ll receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do. Under this program, there are no hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You’ll eliminate trip fees and receive faster support response because the remote monitoring will enable us to access and repair most network problems right from our offices.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance and avoid unexpected emergency costs.
- You’ll sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched and kept out of your network.